Rose Colored Glasses

8:39 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
It is so easy to get catch up in what "we" perceive to be true. My experience has been that when I share it with someone whom I trust, they often lend me another view to perceive the experience from.
 In some situations I can see it right away, through what feels like a punch right in the gut and an awful taste in my mouth.
 As I continue to grow spiritually, I often face fear which seems to create a pattern of one step forward and two steps back. Much of this has to do with fear of what other people think about me. For I have been such a people pleaser the majority of my life, it is fearful to let go of that thinking.
 I have been in a process of removing that "imprint" if you will from my life.  As I strive to grow, new insights, new people and opportunities flow into my life. Along with more love, laughter and good times.
 It is always easier to stay stagnate, be unhappy, and depressed. It is easier to believe that you have to keep running from yourself, to be the life of the party than it is to become your infinite self.
 Did I mention that it is easier to stay the way your are, rather that work at becoming...Becoming the capital T in Truth? Or the capital T in Transformation? Oh sure one can continue to life their lives as if they never read this and continue the hidden self destructive path they fool themselves into believing, and that is okay, for their life path may require that.
 As for myself, I will be happy to claim the titles of nut job, weirdo, insane, out there, and eccentric/ In fact I have become proud of those titles for I resemble them all! Here is to being 100% Lesa!

0 comments: