How I found my home by Chief

10:28 AM Edit This 0 Comments »


They tell me I was no higher than 10 inches when on all my feet.  I was happily minding my own business, cars rushing by me on my left and on my right. There were two lanes of traffic to the right and two lanes of traffic to my left. Then this crazy woman and her son in this green car stopped. Her son opened the door and hopped out one the right side of the car, but I tricked them and went over to the left side but that crazy woman was too smart for me. Next thing I knew, that woman nabbed me like my mom used to, you know that extra skin around my neck and plopped me into her lap. Her son getting back into the car took me from her and cuddled me for hours and hours.
 That night after a great meal and being given my name I went to sleep on her son’s bed, he’s my papa you know. When my papa was at school my grandma would take me on walks, play with me and teach me how to behave. I love people, I think everyone really loves me and that they ALL should pet me! 
I have had my own blanket since I was brought home I have been through several over the years. I like to re-arrange them to fit me just right and often I can be found with my blanket all tucked in around me and over me. I love to prance around with my blanket wearing like a robe.
Over the years my papa, grandma and grandpa have taken me out on grand adventures, I especially like it when they take me places with water! If there is water or even mud, I am in it. I love to stand out in the rain, play in my pool (it only is out in the summer).
 Sometimes I go on adventures with just my grandma and those other boys (rolling my eyes) you know [d. o. g. s] I do like to run and play with them when it’s my idea. On other adventures it is with papa and Joanna who I really, really like. You know she loves me, she pets me lots and hugs me too.
I maybe ten years old in human years, but I am still mostly a pup.

0 comments: