Why I choose 'Random Thoughts"

6:45 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Over the years I have attempted to describe how my thoughts work, with little to no luck. The closest I could come was how my husband shared it with a friend many moons ago. He said; "I you imagine her mind as a roulette wheel spinning, as the ball is placed on the wheel, whatever subject that ball touches, that is what is will be talking about".
 Parts of this are very very true, for I am constantly thinking, many days I over think, run past dialogues through my head, sometimes even attempting to see how it might have worked out had I not said this or if I had said that.
 That being said, I have come to a place of faith or belief that everything negative or positive has had to happen for a reason.
 On one hand it seems as if was just yesterday and on another hand it seems like a lifetime ago, it was January 17, 2008, we were driving home after a nice evening out and about. Timothy, Shaun and myself we in a collision on the 10 frwy. some will say it was senseless and that no good could come it. For Timothy, Shaun and myself, it told us that we had something important to do in this life that we had not yet accomplished.  If we had been in one of our old cars at the time, I would not be writing this, Timothy and Christopher would no longer have parents (if Timothy managed to get through the collision). What I see is that even the in the darkest of moments there is a purpose.
 Quite often something will pop into my mind. No reason for this writing today, just taking a cue from a friend, I am just babbling.....See YA

0 comments: